This policy explains the privacy practices of Cenmax ("Cenmax", “Cenmax,” “Cenmax Systems Private Limited” together with “we,” “us,” and “our”). We’ll refer to the Company and our other services as the “Services.”
Information we collect from you:
When you browse through our website, order services, and details you submit through web-forms, we collect the following information:
- Contact Information: When you sign-up for our services, contact us enquiring about our services, download free value-added design assets, participate in our surveys, contests, giveaways, sweepstakes; our website uses web-forms for collecting your data, including your name, address, mobile/telephone number, email address.
- Billing Information: When you’re signing up for one of our services, programs, or products, additional payment processing information is collected, including billing address, Tax IDs, corporate registration certificates, personal IDs issued by the government, and other relevant documents.
Information we receive from third parties and your use of our services:
When you browse our website, we may collect automated information to improve our services and to serve you better.
- Automated information – When you visit our website, we receive and collect information that may constitute personal information in certain circumstances, including your IP address, referral URL, exit URL, browser software, operating system, date/time, and clickstream data.
- Website Analytics tools – We use analytics services by third parties to collect information about the use of this Site, such as the number of visits, pages visited, the popularity of certain content. Analytics tools use tracking technologies (like cookies) to recognize your device and compile information about you. They collect information such as what pages you visit and how much time you spend on these pages, the IP address assigned to you, what operating system and web browser you use, and what Site you visited before visiting our website.
- Information Logs – when you visit the Site, view content provided by us, use our services, use our Chat service, ask us a question, request technical assistance in regards to our services, send us an email or participate in a contest or survey on our website, we automatically collect and store certain information in log files. That includes your IP address, URL, referral URL, exit URL, browser software, operating system, date/time, requests type to our Site, and error responses returned by our Site or Services.
- Other information – we also receive and store any information that you provide on our Site, our Chat service, any forms on our Site, email, telephone, or any other type of communication with our team or related to the provisioning of our services. Whenever you contact us, we will record the ticket, chat, or call to ensure we have an accurate record of all communication needed to provide our services and support any action our team takes.
Purpose of Storing and Processing your data
We store your details on our servers to provide you with services, develop its features, and deliver them on a timely basis.
We use the data you provide, as well as data that we automatically collect for the following processes:
- To develop, deliver and maintain the services you have purchased.
- To detect fraudulent and terrorist activities on our network.
- To enhance the security of our systems.
- To provide more personalized service and determine the effectiveness of our advertisement campaigns and third-party advertising partners.
- To remind you about your service renewals, billing due dates, and other essential billing aspects.
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services.
- To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law).
- If you have provided a valid payment method and opted for automatic renewal, we use that specific payment data to automatically process payments (like Credit Cards, Billing Agreements) on outstanding invoices.
- To enhance the customer support service we offer by recording conversations and reviewing them periodically to better our support.
Cookies, Pixels, Tags
A cookie is a small piece of data stored on your web browser – regardless of whether you use a desktop, mobile, tablet, or another device to use and visit our website.
You can also modify your Cookie preferences straight from your browser. However, please note that if you disable all of our cookies or cookies in general in your browser settings, you may find that certain sections or features of our Site will not work because your browser may prevent us from setting Site functionally required cookies.
Data-sharing with 3rd party companies and individuals
All sensitive personal information that you share with Cenmax is kept confidential. We won’t share your personal and private information with anyone else, except for the following circumstances:
- If we’re required by law – We will disclose all unencrypted information about you and your servers to a valid court subpoena, court order, or other legitimate government requests to investigate potential legal violations.
- To register and facilitate domain registrations – We share your personal information, including your name, address, email, and telephone number, with ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar for processing and maintenance of your domain name, as that is a legally mandatory requirement of ICANN (the over-seeing body of internet domain names). This personal information may be made public by the domain registrar for facilitating Domain-WHOIS services. In some instances, you may have an option to hide your details from being displayed on WHOIS records for a small additional cost. If you opt for it, none of your details will be made available publicly in the WHOIS records; However, we will still share your details with the domain registrar as it is mandatory by ICANN.
- To Protect Rights and Property – We will share account and personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals when we believe in good faith that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is necessary to meet any applicable law, comply with regulation, legal process or enforceable request; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; to investigate potential violations; to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Cenmax, our users or the public as required or permitted by law. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take all reasonable steps to notify you if we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of the legal process.
We take reasonable attempts to protect your information. This includes using Secure Socket Layers, which encrypts all data packets you send to us through web forms are end-to-end encrypted. We also incorporate other security measures, including two-factor authorization, IP-based session management, and other mechanisms to protect your account whenever possible.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, although we take all these measures to protect your personal and professional information secure, as this is the Internet, we can make no guarantees about the security or privacy of your information.
Cenmax Systems Private Limited,
19, F3, 2nd Main Road Extn., Balaji Nagar,
Anakaputhur, Chennai – 600070,
Tamil Nadu, India.